It seems that some of my superfwens does not like their names in the link. (except cassie) feel free do suggest what name you would like.. its only people amongst us who will be looking at it anyway.. haha..
charity pirate - after much consideration.. i think i might change it..
Anyway, today i am officially a free man.. i came home after work and fell asleep.. zzzzz.. and i ate same food as yesterdays dinner... my maid's getting lazy.. fried fish and vege again.. same fish and same type of frying! arghhhh... but still ate nonetheless..
crap have to walk oscar. will edit this post later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
No, you can leave mine as it is.. it will be motivation for me to change my sloth-like ways! So when I transform into a super-fit glamazon BABE, you can change it :P And I like Charity Pirate! It's cute!
baka
NooOOO, charity pirate is so NOT cute! It's like a charity case pir8. Please mike, change my name. Change it, to 'theonewithdbestblogever' or sth similar. LOL. Again, thx for spreading word abt my afternoon plans. I must thank you. I feel exposed, now tht u've seen my hse. Sigh.
to nirms: super-fit glamazon (lol) BABE?? what the heck is that!?... sounds weird... (but still hot..) If u ever do transform.. *wiggles finger* do tell..ill buy u ice cream.. :p thx for supporting the charity pirate btw.. XD
to cassie: *kring kring* strong legs..strong arms.. endless stamina.. i present you "the machine" *fireworks*
to dme: Nirmal likes it.. what can i do? *shrugs shoulders while rolling eyes* Lol. WHAT AFTERNOON PLANS? WHAT DO U MEAN? U MEAN THE ONE WHERE U STOOD AROUND STARING AT THE CELLING? WHAT A BORING AFTERNOON! Again, ure welcome. and you posting it here its just like giving me a thumbs up. :p
Exposed? hah! ur house is nice ok!
I love England??? I'll smash you with my sarcasm was better!
;)
Post a Comment