................................... T-TAs some of you probably know, ive got an offer from UNSW to do a 6-year Medical degree. I am SO SO THANKFUL for this.. i really had no backup plan. If i didnt get accepted into any Aus Uni id be stuck for 1 year here. Why? coz i was lazy and didnt bother to read up on the terms and conditions of refund. I dropped my Monash Msia offer because i wanted to have IMU as my backup.. but to my horror, i found out IMU does not refund your fee. FREAKIN IMU. its the ONLY uni i know that does not offer refund. It means i have to pay RM31k with no hope for a refund just to "be safe". I SAY THE HECK WITH IT! that kinda money can buy car. Heck if i worked 1 year, i couldnt even save that much. -_-
I was desperate. Desperation can be a good thing. I had to pray a lot..Ask other people to pray for me too.. ahhh at last i got it. =) Just yesterday i emailed Uni Tasmania and Uni Western Australia because they have not gotten back to me.. UTAS replied me within 25mins saying that "Im sorry you were not notified" (<-- agian???) 1st round offers were made in sept. we have 360 applicants and 20 places for international students. it is, therefore, highly unlikely to have a round 2" bleh... UWA no reply.. So immediately i took a 1/2 day off at work "Boss i got emergency, can i take 1/2 day" and escaped to idp to settle my apps. Thank you Lord~ and friends for support.. and family for the cash.. =)
(OK THERE IS A RADIO NEXT TO ME PLAYING MUSIC FROM THE 80's ON LIGHT FM. IVE BEEN LISTENING TO ABBA,etc.. FOR MORE THAN 1 HOUR. ITS BLASTING IN MY EARS. LIVING THE 80's!!!)
"im going to play you my favourite from Ultrabox!" T-T
and a STUPID MUSICAL ADVERTISEMENT!!
*happy music plays* Bang bang Chiti Chiti bang bang~ lalalala~x100 *kills self*

On a side note, i am now sick..my shoulder is aching and im sleepy... i walked for 45mins to and fro my car and office because i left my keys in the office.. yes i park 15mins away from my office to save parking fee. I was quite angry at myself because when i just reached office i told myself "maybe i shouldnt put the keys there.(in a box) hmm.." Of course i left the key there.. =\
Then i bought dinner, without my wallet........luckily the restaurant lady boss was kind. and also she rescued me =)
i know all this makes me sound cheap but in reality i am not. Cheap is an insult, thrifty is a compliment. I prefer the latter thanks.
nina - 99 red balloons~ <-- quite a nice song
random fact of the day
nirmal you're famous! try searching "nirms" on google! cassie and dimi's blog is like the top search 1st page.
Time too put more Nirms in my post.. nirms nirms nirms.. lol..
4 comments:
ooh congrats abt UNSW! And I get it about UWA, they were actually one of the first to contact me but now I've been waiting for the enrollment thing for like 2 weeks.. so I'm just saying: brace yourself for the waiting
;) Shereen
why are you so free to google "nirms"?
weirdo~
shreen~ yea.. waiting sucks.. ive decided to spam all the uni emails. I advice all those waiting to spam the heck out of them.. whats the worse that could happen? i mean, its better than waiting to find some STUPID ERROR ON THIER SIDE (adelaide comes to mind)
but yay UNSW~
to cassie: why? coz i forgot nirmals blogsite and nobody links to her.. so i searched polkadot and nirms.blogspot but no avail. so just nirms.. hahaha...
i meant shEreen~ :p
Post a Comment