how guys think:
and then the girls
how to brush of nosy "advice" givers:
and finally, self control:
See... who said reading comics at work is unproductive and useless? I learned many valuable lessons about life. ahhhhh...
heh heh, this is an excuse for a post. I did think of something to blog a few days ago but totally forgot... maybe its about the UNSW phone interview.. sigh..
My fate lies in Gods hands now.. I trust He will lead me where He wants me to go.
abit scary tho... >.<... cant wait for next week.. i hope ill be quitting my job by then. no more comics for u!
8 comments:
As stupid as this is going to make me sound right now, I'm going to say it... I just don't get most of it. Is it some sorta further complicated dry humour? More like wry humour. Then again, it's REALLY early in the morning and I'm disorientated. AND mom's watching Martha Stewart. The ex convict's voice is creating inequal soundwaves which impedes the brainwaves. There... a perfect excuse.
wow..you must really like dilbert. the art of working without working, one that few ppl in this world have mastered (watch the office..)
Shereen
PS hi Mike :)
Hello Shereen! I want your email address, now please :D I need (yes, NEED) to add you to the list of readers on my blog.
The Office rules.
Oh yea, hey Mike :P
to arihtimid:
OMGosh! Dilberts da bomb!!! Its freakinnnn funnyyyyy!!!! its office humour...ahhhh.. just thinking about it makes me smile.. "bwuhahaha" "who's got a 2nd monitor?".. XD
ur perfect excuse is more confusing than all of dilbert combine... and that makes it perfect..
to shereen: OMGGGGoshh!! HELLO SHEREEN!!! I HAVENT SEEN/HEARD FROM YOU IN FOREVER!!! THE MIGHTY SHEREEN READ MY LOWLY PAGE =D
lol hye btw~.. "the office" is......... the best.. i love steve carell! funny shittt...aaaaaaaaa... he's so obnoxious.. the way the camera pans to his stoned face when... =D =D
to polkadot:
-_-....*moves cursor to delete post*
"ill do it! ill do it! ahh u flintched!"
RAGHHHHHHH!!! Helo loyal visitorrr... i wan shreens email too!!
ps- the reason for the crazy hyper jumpy on the verge of weird... is that i got my offer to UNSW after i thought was the most terrible interview ever... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PRAISE THE LORD~! =)
YAY! u got into UNSW!!! Yay for Mike! After many 'disasterous attempts' at multiple institutions! And yes, you do sound like an insane monkey. But I guess you earned it.
PS: I still think dilbert's wry... bluek
am i the last to know that he's going to UNSW?darn..am so hurt *sob sob* but glad you got in though..though it's not potrayed in this comment that i'm typing..knew it all along that you'll get it eventually..always complain you did badly..terrible and all,but turn out all As and all things go well for Michael Woo...and also seems like you guys had a "party" here *wailssss*
mikey sucks..congrats again and dilbert?*thumbs down* calvin and hobbes rulesssssss =)
last? no la.. u might be top 10.. =p
since i only just registered,paid 1st sem, etc.. hopefully i get some sort of confirmation because they only have limited places and its 1st come 1st serve... better dont tell anybody until it is totally confirmed..
so dun be hurt~
Things go well for Michael Woo? i really sucked in the interview ok... sighh... u know who's jasa right? *points to the ceiling* =p
ei ei i got something to tell you... "cassie sucks"
dilbert what? *forces cassies thumb up*
baka
Post a Comment