sleep? i only close my eyes to better concentrate.
You. Suck.Two liners rock harder.Yeah.
"you. suck."ok nirmal.. do u know how wrong that sounds? if by "rock" u mean *******, yeah 2 liners rock. :|btw HYE NIRMAL!! URE ALWAYS WELCOMED HERE =D u MIA person!
Oops. I just realized that. You and your icky mind. LOL! And I have no idea what the censored word is supposed to be. I don't think I want to anyhow.Btw I despise your comment box. It never wants to load for me. *kick*
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You. Suck.
Two liners rock harder.
Yeah.
"you. suck."
ok nirmal.. do u know how wrong that sounds? if by "rock" u mean *******, yeah 2 liners rock. :|
btw HYE NIRMAL!! URE ALWAYS WELCOMED HERE =D u MIA person!
Oops. I just realized that. You and your icky mind. LOL! And I have no idea what the censored word is supposed to be. I don't think I want to anyhow.
Btw I despise your comment box. It never wants to load for me. *kick*
Post a Comment