Friday, 25 July 2008

tag is what i put my name on for dwarfs who cant just ask for it.

what the heck is a "tag"?
Purple moons are rather often innit?
AND SLOTHs ARE MYTHICAL CREATURES. <-- HA HA I LAUGH. hillarious!


Six things I’m passionate about

God
Friends
Family
Myself
Guitar??
Humour

Six things I say too often
hey man..
Holy crap!
Retard, (variations of)
thats freakinn awesome (i know. retard)
Are u gay?
(* u know what, i dont repeat many things often.. my phase for fav words change real quick.)
screw dat...

Six books I’ve read recently
Bible
Nothing in my hand i bring
Catch, unexpected detail
Clinical Anatomy
Phys..zzzz
zzz
zzz


Six songs I can listen to again and again
Collin Bailey Rae - Another day,like a star (yes. cheating. and?)
this is lame.. i listen to songs. "6 songs i can listen again.." thats just retarded... screw this.

Six things I learnt in the past year
Everything in the Bible is there for a reason. every little thing, even small weird things.
How blessed i am
How ungrateful and sinful i am
How procrastinating will come back and bite n fester in ur rear
Piecing the egg together is easier than breaking it
Learning- self control and discipline.

7. i hate blogging. i will stop it now. NOW! im making it a habit. which i must stop. therefore i promise NO BLOGS FOR 2 months!!!


ok 5 weeks..

heck la.. 5 weeks assignments due... 2...


"there is nothing gay about purple. unicorns on rainbows and elton john."

Oh i just saw this on someones MSN pm.
"Yo MommA so FAT, that when she walks pass the TV, u missed 2 episodes!!"

bye guys :)

5 comments:

Cassie said...

why are you like thissss...and who are you calling dwarfs?!

and what you mean by no blogging for 2 months or 5 weeks..this is absurb!

Dimi said...

why pick on the moms???? They din do ne thing wrong! I care not for yo momma jokes.

Yo lecturer so fat, when he lectures, you miss it.

Ooooh. I'm gonna be doin animal dissection this sem too! Excited! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Mike. Please. Don't. Stop. Blogging. :(((((

mike said...

i was not refering to anyone when i said dwarf...-_-"

no la.. blogging takes up time... even tho i might take <30 mins.. but then the process of going online.. then getting caught up with other things... the internet is too distrating.. i must slowly distance myself from it.. u free nvrm la.. hesh..

dimiiiiiii... u liar! i bet u loved the joke! :p

and the last time i checked, sound can diffract around objects, in this case, the fats of the lecturer. Flaw in joke. tsk.

btw the frog was alive!
dissect? how come? i dont even know what course ure doing... why do u get to do EVERYTHING? ....

Dimi said...

I'm doin comparative animal biology which is an elective for my science degree. Just switched my prog to a conjoint - BSc/BA which means, apart fm psych and econs which are my majors, I get to choose electives fm both degrees to meet my requirements. I likey. Sorry if I bored u sleepless with the whole exp...

The poor thing was alive with a hole in it's body? U evil sadistic human being!!!!!!

don't ur lecturers use slides when they teach? Technically, tht's what i meant by "missing it". Nth whatsoever to do with sound. Sigh.

Mike. Please. Don't. Stop. Blogging. :(((((

mike said...

dimmmiiiii!! your course sounds interesting la.. no of course i aint bored sleepless.... (refer to title of blog).. tell me more.. next time when I CALL YOU. lol...

the frog's brain dead la! they destroyed its brain and spine..
we do use slides for histology... study of cells.. mehh.. ill blog later when im free la k?