MICHAEL WOOOOOO! I tried calling u in msia on ur bday but ur cell phone number's no longer in service n i hv no idea what ur hse phone num is. Sigh... Can I have it btw?
Ne ways, hope ur bday was fab with frens n fam back home. I miss home! Blog more la, at least, tht way I can b there in spirit, somewhat. Hee...
20 yo christian male.
Ive had many battles with procrastination and ive always outdone it. it has since called me master.
humour IS my defence. and these are my shallow writings where I can never be myself.
2 comments:
sigh what sigh
happy bappy birthday! =D
MICHAEL WOOOOOO! I tried calling u in msia on ur bday but ur cell phone number's no longer in service n i hv no idea what ur hse phone num is. Sigh... Can I have it btw?
Ne ways, hope ur bday was fab with frens n fam back home. I miss home! Blog more la, at least, tht way I can b there in spirit, somewhat. Hee...
Post a Comment