Friday, 14 December 2007

my head's everywhere!

"OTTAWA (AFP) - An oil field worker in western Canada was shocked this month to be charged 85,000 dollars for surfing the Internet on his new mobile phone, local media said Thursday. "I didn't know what to think. I thought there was probably a mistake," he told public broadcaster CBC. "I told them I wasn't aware that I would be charged for hooking up my phone to the computer." -yahoo news

Sure would suck to be him...dont be a dumbass.. Remember, there is NO pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. NONE!
"but the leprechaun said ther..."
HE'S GAY!....

Here's the next excerpt:

AngelaCarsien says:
am watching cycle 9 now haha


mike says:
...........

mike says:
how can u watch so many so fast?

AngelaCarsien says:
watch non-stop whole daye

AngelaCarsien says:
only go out to eat shit pee and shower

AngelaCarsien says:
and eat apple

nuff said... Name changed for privacy.

AngelaCarsien says:
or i'll destroy you

Threats did not stop the truth to be published.


Heh..

Operation FAT

I have been trying to put on some weight lately... it has not been going that well.. Despite the fact that im eating like.. constantly.. and till im at the brink of puking, im still not gaining proper weight.. then again i dont want to be a fatass with a belly the size of a depressed beer drinking hobo.
hmmm... infact im thinking of planning a diet which includes eating like 6-8 times a day.. unfortunately trial run- day 1 (today) failed... I woke up during lunch time..no proper food. So i ate 2 eggs and 1 banana....... ITS JUST SOME RANDOM FOOD AROUND THE HOUSE! STOP BEING SICK U FRIKS! someone ate my yogurt.. =\ ..lunch-ended up eating lunch at 3.. then wanted to go home for dinner.. My dad forgot to tell my maid that i was eating. (i called him!) so ended up no dinner for me.. heated leftovers.. rice and chicken.. ate 1 papaya.. fibre is important so u can poopoo...
sighh.. ate 0.5+1.0+0.5=2.0 meals.. FAILURE.

Aih... i really have lost it.. i dont know whats wrong.. maybe its this constant depressing mood...I cant blog anything funny anymore.. No more happy juice flowing through my brains. sigh. Too many other things in it. I want to believe that at the end
Maybe its time to retire...

(brb.. gaming..)

*2 days later*

didnt get to game that night... but shall post this after its been sitting on my bloggers dashboard for 2 days...

Before i go, let me give u a quote from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iranian President, during a Q&A at New York City's Columbia University.

"In Iran,we dont have homosexuals like in your country."

i lol-ed.


3 comments:

Miss Z.A said...

Mike, I think you miss PIKOM. =)

Cassie said...

who's angelacarsen?*shrug*

QED said...

more lol-able material:

"we don't know how he escaped but we do know that he escaped"
-a Pakistani official on the escape of a terrorist in custody

;) it was along those lines but you can't miss the lolness