Wednesday, 3 August 2011

i followed rafiki

Everytime i direct someone somewhere, i have the urge to say "you follow rafiki, he knows da way" (WITH the accent), but i soon found out many haven't actually watched Lion King. How they are missing out.


I was just scrolling through older post, mainly to look for the one i wished case in. And i found out, my post used to be a lot more funny and shameless. Its like i was always slightly high as I wrote them. I amused even myself. what nonsense was/am i writing? haha


Pre-exam stress post from '08


screwed

eat some pods and drink some juice
find the butcher and kill the goose.
slap your face with a rotten trout
until u wish ud rather had gout.
roses are red, voilets are blue?
Asians are redder, and mountains are blue!
tickle your toes and touch your nose?
u dirty little fiend, ill choke you with a hose!
michael! study, says dear mommy.
he'd rather clean his room and fill his tummy.

which he did.



Wow, my friends are even funnier than I :\
"Anyhow, I enjoy reading your incredibly random/amusing posts. And thanks for clarifying that you don't shoot up before writing these posts.. I had a pretty strong suspicion :P"

No comments: