I need to grow up. I need to grow up fast.
I need to grow up. I need to grow up strong.
I need to grow up. I need maturity.
I need to grow in Christ.
I feel like an infant, a child at most. I ask if i could play with the up there with the big boys.
the answer was no.
I need to focus. FOCUS. how? i need discipline. initiative. FoCUs!
I need resolutions, contemplations?, determination.
reflection. but those require time! i need time! but time is limit. So i need discipline and focus.
I need priorities. no. i need to prioritize. and then discipline and focus.
I need to wrap my mind around what is worth hoping for and then act accordingly. That hope is in Christ Jesus, and the last day. For what greater hope is there than that? Medicine? Family? Happy "fulfilling" life? Surely not. But how.. grasping and action is intertwined with fear and rebellion.
And so, I need to get it together. GET IT TOGETHER MATE! Get yourself together!
Jesus Christ, I think about Your sacrifice, You became nothing, poured out to death. Many times I´ve wondered at your gift of life, and I´m in that place once again.
Exams. What eternal purpose have thee? None.
fail lor.
but fail exam-->lose scholarship-->deported back to msia-->away from faithful biblical teaching-->no degree --> sweep floor in msia--> depression--> cry
fail exam = cry.
cry---> eat laksa ---> temporary fulfillment --> poor --> cry
me a river
Wednesday, 22 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
sounds poetic in the beginning..but towards the end..it was like mathemathical equation di haha.
if you desire to grow,God will know.then He will help you :)
p.s where got laksa in aus?
u noob! lol.. of coz got laksa in aus. theres a store that sells it in my Uni even.
grow? haha... shudnt we all cassie?
ps- no poetry intended! :|
dun worry. if i can grow up so can you
my goodness man! we need to go out for makan-ing or something.
mike, jgn emo! :P
postings are tiring like hell.
had to work double shift one particular day... 6am to 9pm....
Post a Comment