nah im chilled as a cucumber. Laptop survives as long as i never switch it off. its been on for about 48 hours already.
Sher, whats with that man? u sound like a pubescent teenage girl. If uve grown, then u should know what u wrote here needs serious rethinking. If its a joke(and it isnt), it aint funny. common..
You're right.There IS a difference in being a child and being young. U should be neither. Get ur head straight.
20 yo christian male.
Ive had many battles with procrastination and ive always outdone it. it has since called me master.
humour IS my defence. and these are my shallow writings where I can never be myself.
2 comments:
rilek brudder. At least it's not sexual frustration keeping oyu awak. I'm meeting hot guys everywhere I go. I need to fuck something and soon.
Sorry it's messin with my head man...feelin waaaay too sleazy today.
nah im chilled as a cucumber. Laptop survives as long as i never switch it off. its been on for about 48 hours already.
Sher, whats with that man? u sound like a pubescent teenage girl. If uve grown, then u should know what u wrote here needs serious rethinking. If its a joke(and it isnt), it aint funny. common..
You're right.There IS a difference in being a child and being young. U should be neither. Get ur head straight.
Post a Comment