Wednesday, 4 June 2008

busy as busy can be...
stress as kangaroo on tree...
i need a panacea..
but not for me..



wthhh??!


8 comments:

Miss Z.A said...

eeekk!! so cute. what's that?
looks like a baby bear + raccoon..? LOL. with a long nose.

(i sense a '-.-' coming my way)

mike said...

-_-

hahahaha.. sry.. apa itu? beruang rakun? SALAH! kriter comel itu namanya kangaru pokok..

tree-kangaroo..
i wonder if anybody wouldve gotten my "humour"...

stress as a kangaroo on tree..
where all it could do is JUMP.. get it?? ...damn... (cliff.. there is no such thing as a cliff kangaroo.. sry..)

mike said...

im abit off today.. sigh..

Cassie said...

a bit is an understatement wei..

is this what medical education does to you?

you better come back normal end of this month.

QED said...

"sleep? I never sleep, just close my eyes and concentrate"

I suppose I do a lot of concentrating then.

I'm guessing a panacea is that cute cuddly thing there (I'm not talkin abt you though). For some reason, I keep thinking it's food.

hang in there man..you're going back to KL soon, just keep thinking abt that not the torture that is studying med (whoops ;) )

mike said...

medical education does not do much to you if ure hard working.. but if ure innately a lazy ass, moving house, and having some personal issues, then yes.. u end up posting poetic comedy assisted by wonderfully stimulating images of creatures THOUGHT only to be found in Narnia..but infact, can be found here, in The Real World .. sometimes it urges one to talk with titles of movies and tv shows.. i will come back a normal IronMAN.. no.. im not pushing the title thing.. in fact, i never had 50 First Dates, a Wedding Planner.. and totally disagree that The Devil Wear's Prada.. but hey.. i could be as wrong and Superbad as Cicakman..

mike said...

opps.. i shudve spaced my sentences...

sher u seem like a good concentrator... i have never doubted that.. lol...

*puts on critter suit* "yes?"

and btw.. studying is but an underlying contributor of my despair.. but a contributor nonetheless..

Cassie said...

concentrator?

whatchamaliti man