Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Its funny how sucky bitter gourd is. and so, i refrain from eating it.
I want to find a way. To make bitter gourd tastey and sweet. Or at the least, tasteless.
But how? sigh.

-dilemma of the iron chef-

Its picture time.
I love my hands.
i love my arms.
when they move.

FROWN U FOOL! FROWN!
my cast. brand new.

what happened to all my money?
how bout 10 packs of gummies for ya?


thats right. T E N.


stupid firefox kept crashing.
alright. gtg. =)


4 comments:

Dimi said...

How come ur hand's in a cast??? what happened to it????? Did tht occur while u were trying to make bitter gourd sweet? LOL... There's a reason it's called "bitter" gourd u knw.

Of coz I'll cook for u! But no guarantees tht u won't fall sick... if it makes u feel ne better, i stay right next to the biggest hosp in NZ AND the med school, so u'll b ok... LOL. People over here cook for me tho. I feel SO loved! Will learn la, *someday*

Pfft, I actually eat more here than I ever did before.... Sigh. Gummi bears aren't good btw, altho urs says no preservatives and no flavouring. Plus, they taste like crap........

Cassie said...

woi what happen to your arm..why never hear you say anything about it?tell me it's fake and you just want some "concerned" comments...ish me so mean..next time round i'm gonna call you sweet gourd HAHA..you waste money on gummie bears tsk tsk and you lost weight.sigh

mike said...

Blogger Toner said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

19 Apr 2008 AM 07:46


WHY MY BLOG GOT SPAMM!!?? WTHH!!!??
stupid....grrr..

ppl cool for u dimi? ure so lucky! and LAZY! i will feel so segan and like guilty.. HMPH =p
hahah.. enjoy the yummies while they last... heh..

gummies i bought coz it was 1 buck a pack. and my roomate bringing half back to spore with him.
Just buy for fun la.. they taste pretty ok.. but the main reason i got them was to munch during classes..

sweet gourd? ill only read the 1st part and say thanks..

QED said...

what did you do with your hand??

oh btw, fun fact about Shereen: capable of gobbling a 250g bag of MnMs. In a day.

Just cos we're talking about junk food.

And bittergourd is thw WORST! Except the fried ones you get in Indian restaurants, that's the only way I'd ever eat bittergourd.

And I should've seen tha coming about me being the one who put the money in a hole. (stupid stupid Shereen)

;)