Yes the white green one- messenger bag is what i possess.I shall now insert the specs of my laptop. Sorry its a guy thing.
core 2 duo 2.0ghz/2gb ram/ Nvidia GeForce 8400 128mb DDR3/200gb 7200rpm HDD /and CNY special - Free 2megapixel webcam.
So far i tested and the webcam looks like shit. or so i think.
Others are fine. Windows Vista, the one i use to hate so much is starting to grow on me. And after installing some protection, my laptop is happy.
i would post pictures but that would just make me look crazy :)
i havent been blogging in a long time. I know im not qualified to say this but i really am QUITE BUSY. And since BUSY is subjective, dont question what i am busy doing.
Yesterday night, i watched Independence Day on HBO till 2.30am. now that i rewatch it, i must say "so illogical." But at that time, it was THE movie. and its still cool now.. it was the 1st movie i watched in a cinema. In Ruby Theather, PJ. Which was bought over by DUMC/DEMC (that church)
I actually cant wait to study. I feel quite purposeless now. In fact, im going to go study now!
.....maybe tomorrow
inate laziness prevails.
5 comments:
*gasp* you updated!
good boyyyy...*ruffles chin* woopsy tell Oscar i said hi..haha =p
ok i'm gunna pretend i know the 'guy thing' ooo 2GB for RAM thats cool! mine's only 1GB. and ur processing power is way cool.
tho i still hate using Vista but i guess i might grow into it as well if i get a new one. WHEN i get a new one. AND i feel like whacking u for leaving oil stain on the keyboard. wouldn't mind if it happen a year later but NOW? thats too much! and rm38 for a mouse ain't that cheap yo! use it wisely. for all. ;p i'm just bored.
and cassie: i've been literally announcing that i CAN'T load ur page. did u block me? :s oh wait can U load mine? :s
Mikeyyyyy! I got a new laptop too! Dell 1420, tho only 1GB.. Vista a bit slow but ok I guess.. I got a Belkin bag too! Chocolate and blue, I likey :D Altho maybe I should have gotten a messenger bag instead of a sling. Oh well. And my mouse is cheap too, RM33, lol.
omg you two mike and nirms are really spoilt. I don't have a laptop!:P don't friend you. gonna be 20 already..I have so few months to be this childish!! And what on earth are you studying for mike? tha I just realized I can't get into your page. Permission denied. what happened la?
shereen
ok first of all, my page is not meant for u gurls to tell each other that u cant visit each others pages.
(Even tho it feeds the comments :p)
thaya, rm38 IS cheap! i want a wireless microsft mouse with modifiable dpi and weigh!!! and it MUST GLOW in the dark! T-T
to nirms: Hello nirms! Welcome back to civilization.. (and then back to the forest..) Dell 1420? what colour? u got belkin bag? Uuuu...inspiron got free bags? or was it XPS that doesnt have free bags.. oh well. BELKIN MESSENGER BAG IS THE BEST!!...and chocolate blue is not bad either =p
RM33 <-- sucks
=D
HELLLLOOOO SHEEREEEEN~~! AUSTRALIAN OPEN IS ON! and guess whoo losttttt??? I GUESS MUSCLES AINT EVERYTHING :D
anywayyyyy, yes nirmal is SOOO spoilt... i totally agree.. *points*
me? well... sometimes... *lifts laptop as if lifting the heavyweight champion belt*
Post a Comment